As we presented in our predictions for 2015, we think 2015 is the right year for marketers to spice up their content marketing strategy with personalization. This is because users are fed up with irrelevant and uninteresting content and they are eager to see carefully personalized things on the web. With the social footprint, all the required data are readily available for marketers. All they need is a smart and intuitive software that does the automation for them! Well, this software is SpringTab. There is absolutely no excuse for not tailoring content for visitors.
It is also suggested by the following ten shocking facts we collected. After thinking about the statements, reach out to us and request a free demo.
- The average website conversion rate is 2%.
- Marketers see an average increase of 20% in sales when using personalized web experiences.
- Content websites have an average bounce rate of 40 to 60%.
- 52% of marketers see content personalization as critical to their digital strategies.
- 61% of consumers feel better about a company that delivers custom content, and are more likely to buy.
- 78% of consumers believe organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships.
- 74% of consumers get frustrated when website content appears that has nothing to do with their interests.
- 75% say “dynamic, personalized content” across channels is very important.
- 82% of prospects say content targeted to their industry is more valuable.
- 78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing